RE: Best iso image for unstable

Joris Huizer wrote:

> As far as I know, there are *no* debian/unstable iso images (it'd be a
> nightmare to keep those updated... )

Sarge has (currently) 13 disks.  Look on Debian.org for links to the images (I think under "CD Images" or some such).

I've had to go this route only because I don't have a good internet access at home.  I am going to use them to set up a local "mirror" and rsync it once every couple of weeks from a friends house.

> Just use an debian/woody or debian/sarge iso, let it install the basic
> system

I would agree.  The latest Net-Installer is great if you have a fast connection (it's also manageable on dialup if you are patient) and install it that way.

Preston