Re: Evolution in Norwegian?

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:

Em Fri, 20 Aug 2004 13:50:07 +0200, Sturla Holm Hansen escreveu:

I used to have evolution in Norwegian on a Fedora box, I can't seem to find it in Debian, any hints?

	What’s the output of the locale command?  It should be
something with LANG=no or something the like.

	Besides, which version of Evolution do you have now, and which
did you use in Fedora?  If you are using Debian stable, you could have
an older version than Fedora’s.

The locale command seems to give the right output, and I run sarge...
Oh well, I'll try some more...

Sturla