Re: Sid and security

On Sat, 2004-08-21 at 16:25, Michael Satterwhite wrote:

> I note that when the Sarge installer created my sources.list file, it put a
> line in as follows:
>
> 	deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main
> Question: Am I correct that a parallel location for unstable is not
> needed?

There is none.  It would be far too much effort for the security team to
cope with.

     "For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a
      shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the
      trump of God; and the dead in Christ shall rise first;
      Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught
      up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord
      in the air; and so shall we ever be with the Lord."
                          I Thessalonians 4:16,17