Re: How to Open Hypertext Link Within Thunderbird?

Ed Sutherland wrote:

How do I open a hypertext link in Thunderbird? At the moment, clicking on a link does nothing. I want the Web page to open within Firefox. Thanks.

Ed

Sorry, I'm no linux expert, but I have set my Thunderbird to open hypertext file type with my favourite browser ( mozilla ). What I did is ( on Thunderbird ) : Tools ---> Option ---> Attachments. On file Types box highlight the approviate file type
shown and click Change Action.
Maybe changing default application within your dm could do this so.

cheers,

---me---