Re: Different default browser

begin  quotation of Jason D. Berg on 2004-08-20 14:12:33 -0700:

> Whenever I click a link in Thunderbird or Evolution, it opens up
> Epiphany as my browser. When I click a link in FirstClass, it opens up
> Konqueror. When I click a link in gaim, it opens up Firefox. I want
> every link I click to open up in Firefox. How do I change this?

I have a line in my .bashrc:

export BROWSER="/usr/bin/firefox"

It doesn't work for all applications (to be honest, I'm not sure which
ones it works for), but in addition to the application-specific
settings mentioned in another post you may want to give this a shot.