Re: when and how???

On Thu, Aug 19, 2004 at 10:01:01AM -0700, J P wrote:
> when do i install the new 446mb of updates?...during
> the main Debian installation of the 7cd's during
> apt?....or afterwards in root#.....if so, is the
> command
>
>            apt-get install updates......???
>
> if i'm wrong, could someone confirm???

Umm, can you be specific please. I have no idea what it is you're
asking. Can you provide examples of what it is you're trying to do?
Also, RTFM: man apt-get, it contains lots of useful information and
actually answers one of your questions at least.

-- Thomas Adam
--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.