Install Debian on DELL 2450 (Woody)

Hi

I am trying to replace RedHat 9.0 on my Dell 2450 box.

I have installed via CD and floppy about 5 systems on Debian.

The problem I have is that I have obtained a set of install disks
http://mirrors.kernel.org/debian/dists/woody/main/disks-i386/current/images-1.44/
that I copied to 6 diskettes and run the Debian install.  I can thus
recognise the disk an get a system going.  When I do this the system does
not recognise the network card (intel pro/100).  The diskettes do not have
a suitable pro/100 driver.

How do I get the intel pro/100 nic driver and install it.  I am a geat fan
of apt-get.  But I have not yet got internet access because of the NIC.

When I get it working do I need to recompile Woody, and how do I go about
this?

Reagrds

Chris