can't post to "linux.debian.user" "solved"

F> I note that you post to "linux.debian.user" and get your postings
F> listed.  Something that I have yet to achieve.

F> I have no wish to subscribe to the list and get 200 emails daily -
F> most of which are well beyond my understanding and on topics that have
F> little relevance.  I read the headers in the newsgroup one day, download
F> the bodies of articles of current interest the next day and send
F> followup queries when there are some.

F> This does all that I need for every NG except "linux.debian.user" (which
F> is listed as an NG by both my newsserver and by gmane).

Yes, linux.debian.user etc. is too big for comfort for me too, therefore,
I just monitor
http://groups.google.com.tw/groups?as_q=jidanni&as_eq=linux.debian.bugs.dist&ie=UTF-8&as_scoring=d&lr=&hl=zh-TW
with WWWOFFLE daily to see if anybody answers my questions without having to injure my
eyes with, ugh, other peoples questions ;-)

F> Finally - the request.

F> Does "linux.debian.user" have special posting requirements?

the key is to send to debian-user@lists.debian.org, the only good way
to post, no need to subscribe.

To prove it works, let's just Cc this message there, exposing your
e-mail to spam harvesters, but surely you use spamassassin already.