Re: TCO - Windows vs Linux

I had loads of fun reading it, as did a few of my colleagues. I have to
admit I first dissmissed it due to its title, until I realised they
spell ownership with 0 (zero).

/M

I read the /. thread on this as well; I don't know which I found funnier - the article itself, or the number of people who didn't RTFA (that pie chart was a dead giveaway, and cracked me up completely) and made huuuuge posts detailing how Immunity's conclusion was flawed, and then the battle between the mods who did and didn't get it. Ah, good clean fun at MS's expense :)