Re: USE THREADS, DAMMIT! Re: No list mail

On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 11:56:15AM -0500, Pascal Hakim wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 18, 2004 at 09:44:44AM -0700, Stefan O'Rear wrote:
> > In case it helps... the mail has magically resumed coming to me.

Same here, though I can't yet tell if things are fully up to speed.
But at least it's moving!  :)  yay...

> I believe we've fixed it now, as long as you don't have a gmail
> address.
>
> 	Cheers,
>
> Pasc (with his listmaster hat on)

Thanks for finding the problem and fixing it!

Kenward
--
In a completely rational society, the best of us would aspire to be
_teachers_ and the rest of us would have to settle for something less,