Firefox - No Printed Headers/Footers

[Sarge, cupsys-1.1.20final+rc1-3, firefox-0.9.3]

I can't seem to figure out how to get the headers and footers of pages
to print using 'firefox'.  I've got them enabled and see then fine in
the print preview, but nothing shows up on the printed pages.

I've messed some with the margins in the "Page Setup..." dialog as
well as in the properties in the "Print..." dialog  -- but nothing.

I'm specifying the "PostScript/Default" printer in the "Print..."
dialog (*not* any of the Xprint printers ... *that* subject deserves
another thread!).

Suggestions?

Thanks,

--