Parallel Console?

Hi list,

I'm having here some problems with an ebay'ed switch. The switch
is an ovislink fsh2400 and is manageable. The problem is, that
there is only a db25 port on the backside which should be
connected to the host's parallel port.

So far so good. The problem now is, that there is only software
for Windows and I don't have any Windows machine nor any i386
machine on which I could emulate Windows. Is it possible to
connect to the machine with something like a minicom for
parallel consoles - if something like that exists...

I searched in google, groups.google, the manual, alltheweb with
no luck.

TIA,
Frank.
--
Hey mama look at me I'm on my way to promised land.
I'm on a highway to hell. [AC/DC - Highway to hell]