OT: 48 hrs and still no list mail

My posts on the usenet mirror aren't making the web archive, So I'm
chiming in here.

From what I've seen, it's multiple ISPs with the problem. I haven't
received any list mail since Saturday night, when the usual load is
hundreds per day. The usenet mirror is not showing it's usual load.

I haven't changed anything on my end. The feed just dried up.

There is no increased spam in my ISPs spam folder. The messages aren't
even getting *to* the ISP.

Since the problem is not unique to me or my ISP, I would be inclined to
look further upstream for the problem.