TechnoLawyer: Regarding Your Post

Hi There:

Thank you for contributing a Post to TechnoLawyer.  Unfortunately, you
submitted your Post from an e-mail address not currently in our system.
We only distribute Posts written by TechnoLawyer members.

If you are not a TechnoLawyer member, please join now by using the form
our home page, and then resubmit your Post.

Subscribe at: http://www.technolawyer.com

If you are a TechnoLawyer member, please resubmit your Post from your
TechnoLawyer e-mail address, or take advantage of our Alternate Address
System.

When you add an alternate e-mail address to your TechnoLawyer profile, our
Alternate Address System will enable you to contribute Posts from that
address, and have them attributed to your primary TechnoLawyer address.

To add one or more alternate addresses to your TechnoLawyer account,
please send your request to our Customer Service department at:

mailto:support@technolawyer.com

Please do not reply to this message.  Instead, please use the above
Customer Service address.

Sincerely,

Neil J. Squillante
TechnoLawyer/PeerViews Inc.