Re: OT: Hardly any messages getting through

Alan Chandler wrote:

Is there a load of mail held in a queue somewhere, or is there a problem with my registration?

For the past two days, I have had about 3 messages from this list. Looking at the archive, there has been more than that - but not a significant amount and certainly not the normal volumes.

It looks like there might have been a three and a half hour period beginning at about 3am UT with nothing getting through to me but two posts I just made got through right away.

Paul Scott