ldaptor-ldap2dhcpconf

Hi All,

I'm pondering moving my dhcpd.conf file into LDAP.  The only tool I've
found so far that could help me with it is ldaptor-ldap2dhcpconf.
However it seems undocumented as to the schema it requires or the way
that it works.
Can anyone enlighten me about how this tool expects the directory to
look, and the schema that it wants ?

It might also be the case that there are better tools for the job.
Has anyone successfully run dhcp out of ldap ? if so how ?

cheers
Dave

--
Dave Harrison, Systems Administrator, Sensory Networks
    email:          David.Harrison@sensorynetworks.com