Re: to any other users and/or list admin

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 04:56:22PM -0400, Kevin Mark wrote:
> Hi T,

...homas (you're missing a few letters there). AFAIK, I was never a
member of The A-Team.

> its not just the 'simple filter' but the fact that $ALL_LIST_USERS are
> being sent an unneeded message and the $DEBIAN_MAIL_SERVER is given
> extra work.

Oh yes, the poor server must be really struggling. I just found it
much easier to deal with it this end. You can do the same. At the
bottom of this e-mail, you'll see a list-appended .sig about whom to
contact for list queries. I suggest you ask there.

-- Thomas Adam
--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.