Re: df weirdness

On Fri, Aug 13, 2004 at 04:59:06PM +0100, Karl E. Jorgensen wrote:
> An educated guess: You've updated libc?
>
> I've seen this before, where upgrading fileutils (the package in which
> df resides) to the same distribution fixed the problem. Not that it was
> much of a problem though...

Yeah, I upgraded to libc6 from unstable (at the time 2.3.2-4) because
the accursed dpkg-shlibdeps (it seems to just make the package depend on
the versions of _EVERYTHING_ on the developer's machine) made gcc-3.3
want it.

The version is no longer present in unstable, so how do I get the
matching fileutils?

Currently I just use a one-line shell script that feeds statfs | awk.