KDE freezes printing some web sites with CUPS

Some web sites I try to print within Konqueror freeze the system; actually, it
just severely bogs it down, but does so indefinitely and I have to kill
Konqueror to regain control.  This happens whether I go to the printer (which
is shared by another machine via Samba), the PDF printer or to a PostScript
file.

kde (3.2.3)
kernel-image-2.4-k7 (2.4.25-3)
cupsys (1.1.20final+cvs20040330-4)

Does anyone have any idea why, or where I could start poking around to try and
fix this?

	Sean O'Dell