Re: Building two servers

Jacob S. wrote:

get 3ware S-ATAs in RAID 3 or 5. There´s no point in using SCSI on them, or at least I don´t get it.

Right. I didn't mean to suggest the RAID had to be SCSI (I can't find
SCSI in my original post... maybe I'm missing something).

It just came to my to mind that SCSI could be used, so I mentioned it.

True. If you can find the parts for a dual board close enough to the
price of a single, go for it. Bigger better toys are always more fun.
:-)

But sometimes smaller tools can do the job where bigger ones can not because they are too large ... ;) A resizable toy would be nice :)

GH
--
for i in "*.txt"; do mail -s $i hwilmer < $i; done
su: $i: ambiguous redirect