From: Patrick Donker [mailto:list-account@webpagina.nu]
Sent: Tuesday, 10 August 2004 8:44 a.m.
To: debian-user@lists.debian.org
Subject: smp install

If I install deb with a dual proc kernel, while only having one cpu on
the board, can I slam in a second one after the installation is done,
and at the same time have the 2nd proc working as it would have been
during installation? In other words, if I smack in a 2nd processor, will
it be recognised by linux and will it work properly, or do I have to
reinstall everything from scratch?

-Patrick