Re: Whats with this new Debian installer?

s. keeling wrote:

Incoming from Patrick Donker:

While you're at, could somebody explain to me why it is concidered to be lame asking for a gui installer? I have never quite understood why it is

Turn it around.  Ask what is to be gained from a GUI installer.  Off
the top of my head, I'd compare SuSE' YAST to YAST2.  The latter was
slower, used more resources, demanded X, did less, and looked
prettier.  Whoopee.

Thats why I said that I'd prefer a good txt installer over a poor gui one