Proposed release date of sarge?

Seen the debian installer is now rc1 (having just tried it again, it a 100% improvement of the woody installer), and having read a few posts from Steve Langasek, with regards to the installer hopefully going officially live around September, can we expect that sarge goes from testing to stable?

I'm asking this, as I have to build a new mail and web server on some pretty new hardware, we are currently running unstable on the desktops and this has proved very stable I watch the cert announcements and only upgrade packages that have a security vulnerabilities).

We are currently running several heavily patched and backported version of woody, but would like to run the new 2.6 kernel and some newer packages (again if running sarge, the same procedure will be applied as we do on unstable to security problems), would I be correct in thinking that sarge will theoretically frozen now until the main release? that is if I have read things correctly?

So when it does get released, a simple dist-upgrade, should suffice?
along with some major testing on a development box.

Cheers

Mark