Re: How popular is Debian (popularity contest)

" right" is a relative word. debian is the right choice for me, if others
(people who use other dist) prefer to reinstall their systems with each
new release it is their business.

George Roman
Technical Support
RDS Timisoara Branch - Network Operations Center
Tel: +4 0356 400 200
Tel: +4 0256 200 033
Fax: +4 0256 294 510
www.rdsnet.ro

"If virtue precede us every step will be safe."
					Seneca

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this
message. If youare not the addressee indicated in this message
(or responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you
may not copy or deliver this message to anyone. In such a case,
you should  destroy this message and kindly notify the
sender by reply e-mail.