OT: Sun Sparc systems

Does anyone have any good hints for ways to install/run Linux on a
headless Sun station?

I would plug it into my KVM, except that I understand a Sun Ultra 10
has special video, keyboard and mouse connectors, requiring an adapter
before it will work with the standard pc parts.

I've also looked around and found the adapters online, but they cost
more than I paid for the Sun box. :-) So, I'm hoping to find a cheaper
route. If only there were a way to get a null modem cable to allow me to
get into the BIOS and low level setup w/o an OS installed...

TIA,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #32:
I prefer an OS made by programmers that needs marketing than an OS made
by marketing that needs programmers... http://www.linux.org