Re: Home button not working in shell

On Wed, 2004-08-04 at 23:07, Kent West wrote:
> I believe Stephen, by providing almost no information, is pointing out
> that you have provided almost no information.

That was the intent.

However, looking over the email a little, it seems I may have jumped the
gun a little. Although more information would have been a good idea, I
believe the original poster was referring to the Home button on the
keyboard. Still, the ambiguity of the Home button could have used some
clarification. Not to mention, we don't know what shell the guy is
using, or how it is acting unexpectedly.

--
Stephen Touset <stephen@touset.org>