Rextricting users

On Thu, Aug 05, 2004 at 10:14:01AM +0300, NabilM@kuveytturk.com.tr wrote:
> Nothing there as well.
>
> I have also configured the sshd_config file so that the sshd binds to
> *.22 local port when I see it with netstat. The foreign host in netstat
> is *.*, incase some one among you wonders. The crazy machine lets in
> when I do ssh from it to itself, but has taken oath not to work when
> some one is trying to connect from another machine.
>
> First I was gave it a global ip and we trying to get in through
> internet. Never worked. Then I have given it a local ip of my network,
> and its still not working..

Could you maybe send me your /etc/ssh/sshd_config file off list.

Also, are you using the SSH daemon from www.ssh.com or the one
from www.openssh.com?

I suspect some setting like "VerifyReverseMapping" being set on
or something.

A look into your /etc/ssh/sshd_config file would help me.

Didar

Elliptical, n.:
	The feel of a kiss.

                  Random signature generated by Signify v1.07
                             http://www.debian.org/