Re: How to add new Windows Manager to KDM?

Hi,

On Tue, 3 Aug 2004 18:06:11 -0500 , Scott Thompson <sthompson@lldlaw.com> wrote:
> I want to add a new entry to the Session Types menu in kdm.  Everything I
> could find says either edit the SessionTypes entry in kdmrc or add a session
> through the KDE Control Panel.  My login configuration applet in control
> panel does not have a place to add a new session and the only kdmrc file
> that my system has has no entry for SessionTypes.  Where else do I look?

I'm not sure about kdm, but gdm allways has an option for the X
default or something. If you select that you can use gdm like it is
xdm and then it reads your .xsession, where you can set everything op.
I'm guessing kdm should have the same thing somewhere.

greets,
Wim