Re: Horde2 : IMAP failed

On Thursday 05 August 2004 01:38, cep welly hurled the following on the wire:
> hi, guys....
>
> last night :
> mslinux:~#apt-get install horde2
>
> opened up mozilla and typed ' http://localhost/horde2
> <http://localhost/horde2> '
> and I got "Auth_imap: Required IMAP functions were not found."
> well, if this something to do with imap, I've already have it running
> well ( maybe ... :-) ) on my box

Those required IMAP functions are the PHP IMAP functions.
You can get them by a simple:

apt-get install php4-imap

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.