Re: PHP .deb's with GD libraries

On Wednesday 04 August 2004 06:22, Brad Camroux hurled the following on the
wire:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm just wondering if there are any PHP-GD packages available in .deb
> format.  I've googled, apt-cached, apt-get'ed, all to no avail.  Any help
> would be greatly appreciated.

I'm running sarge, and this is what I get:

joost@random ~ :) apt-cache search php | grep gd
gdancer - Visualization plug-in for xmms
php4-gd - GD module for php4
php4-gd2 - GD module (with GD2) for php4
php3-cgi-gd - GD (graphic creation) module for PHP3 (cgi)
php3-gd - GD (graphic creation) module for PHP3 (apache)

and it's available in stable to:
http://packages.debian.org/stable/web/php4-gd

So it seems to me you need to brush up your google/apt skills ;)

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.