Re: sql-ledger and postgresql: HOWTO?

Johann Spies wrote:

On Tue, Aug 03, 2004 at 12:44:38AM +0100, Oliver Elphick wrote:

I found the documentation confusing to say the least.
I agree with that.  (Once I got it working, I found sql-ledger to be
cumbersome and not in my opinion suitable for use as an enterprise
accounts system. )

Thanks for your reply.  This remark of yours makes me wonder whether
it is worth while to try it out.

Hie yourself off to the sql-ledger website. Follow the links and use one of the test sites.

You don't even have to download it to try it.

--

Cheers
John

-- spambait