Setting Gnome Mail Client

Hi,

I am using Gnome in testing, and am having a little trouble with setting the mail client. I use, as the whim takes me, either Sylpheed-claws or Gnus. I want to be able to click on a "mailto" link on a web page in epiphany and have a blank message window appear ready to type the body of the message with the address already in place. Not too complex, but it is giving me a bit of trouble.

I am using the "Preferred Applications setup app, and in Mail Reader:Custom Mail Reader, I put either;

	gnuclient --eval '(gnus-msg-mail "%t" "%s")'
	sylpheed-claws --compose %t

Which have worked for me in the past, but instead of %t and %s parsing the address and subject (where appropriate), %t an %s appear in the fields instead!

Is this an issue for others, or am I trying to set this in the wrong place. How do others set mail readers for epiphany?

Keith
  Keith O'Connell.
  Maidstone, Kent. (UK)
  kroc@blueyonder.co.uk