How to save the iptables rules for booting?

Fellows,

I know the script /etc/init.d/iptables can be used to save the rules. I made it save in the ‘active’ rule set. But what is the standard way to run ‘/etc/init.d/iptables load active’ at boot time. I manually added a symbolic link to the /etc/rcS.d folder for ‘/etc/init.d/iptables load active’, and it works, but still is there a more user friendly way for that in Debian? If not, please also let me know if the manual way I used is reasonable, since I am new to Linux?

Regards,

Nabil.

DISCLAIMER:
Bu elektronik posta ve ekleri, sadece yukarida ismi yazili alicinin dikkatine gonderilmistir. Mesajin muhatabi degilseniz, icerigini ve varsa ekindeki dosyalari kimseye aktarmayiniz ya da kopyalamayiniz. Boyle bir durumda gondereni uyarip, mesaji imha ediniz. KUVEYT TURK E.F.K. A.S bu e-postanin ve eklerinin icerdigi bilgilerin size degisiklige ugrayarak ulasmasindan veya gec ulasmasindan, butunlugunun ve gizliliginin korunamamasindan veya icerigine guvenilerek yapilacak islemlerden dolayi sorumlu tutulamaz.
This e-mail & its content have been sent to the attention of the receiver named above. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error), Please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden. Kuwait Turkish Evkaf Finance House shall not be held liable for the arrival of this e-mail & its content as modified or late, the protection of integrity and secrecy and shall not be liable to any person who acts or omits to do anything in reliance upon it.