raw keyboard for vga -- vnc with no mosue

Hello,
I've got some problems. I'd like to use keys to simulate mouse movement.
It works in X (shift+NumLock) but I need it with vnc, where it doesn't.
Since it's svncviewer, I looked at libvga.config and foud the
"kbd_fake_mouse_event" directive. However, it is said in the file (or
the manpage) that it works only with the keyboard in raw mode.

So how should I proceed? If raw mode is the solution, how do I activate
it? If, of course, I issue kbd_mode -s, my keyboard becomes unusable
before I even started svncviewer.
Any ideas?

Thanks,

	andrej