Re: PHP and CLI

On Friday 30 July 2004 12:03, Michael Bernhard Sørensen hurled the following
on the wire:
> Hi there.
>
> What package is nesesary to install if I want to use php in the shell?

php4-cgi

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.