Re: How set the assoications in Firefox?

> Wim De Smet <kromagg@gmail.com> [2004-07-30 03:29]:
>
> > On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 08:37:18 -0500, Kent West <westk@acu.edu> wrote:
> > > Lukas Ruf wrote:
> > >
> > >I cannot set any association in Mozilla-Firefox!  How and where
> > >can I find the right option????
> > >

> > I believe (but am not certain) that you want the MozEx extension.
> >
> > (btw, I like your reply address)
> >

> And without that plugin, there is really not a way to do it. (well,
> you might be able to edit userprefs). You can however select an
> action when downloading an unknown filetype for the first time and
> edit that later.

Thanks for the answer!  The problem occurs to me when I want to listen
to an RM file as offered by large online salers.  I can neither
download nor change anything.  Therre is only an error message.

Does anybody know why this stupid association management got
'invented'?

Thanks!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |