Re: How set the assoications in Firefox?

> Kent West <westk@acu.edu> [2004-07-29 15:41]:
>
> Lukas Ruf wrote:
>
> >Dear all,
> >
> >I cannot set any association in Mozilla-Firefox!  How and where can
> >I find the right option????
> >

> I believe (but am not certain) that you want the MozEx extension.

Thanks for the hint.  However, I cannot install it in Firefox for any
strange reason.  Firefox simply shows no reaction (I restarted it
several times).  Any idea?

A fundamental question: why isn't it simply possible to add a new
association in Edit -> Preferences -> Download?  In my installation, I
find 'Change Action' and 'Remove' -- but no 'Add'....  Why???????

> (btw, I like your reply address)

thanks!  The reason is: I post only to lists I am subscribed to.
People send replies quite often to the 'Reply-To:' content which
results in duplicates.  dev_null@rawip.org is, of course, configured
to discard all received emails...  If I want to have a personal
answer, I rest the 'Reply-To:' settings.

Thanks in Advance!

wbr,
Lukas
--
Lukas Ruf           | Wanna know anything about raw |
<http://www.lpr.ch> | IP? -> <http://www.rawip.org> |