Re: Kernel 2.6.7 : "control timeout on ep0in" with digital camera

On 25 Jul 2004 14:33:36 +0200, Dominique Deleris <dominique.deleris@bluewin.ch> said:

 Dominique> Hello,
 Dominique> I've just bought a digital camera, and I am trying to get it work
 Dominique> under Linux.

 Dominique> To get access to the pictures, I have built a new kernel with the
 Dominique> following configuration:

 Dominique> CONFIG_SCSI=m
 Dominique> CONFIG_BLK_DEV_SD=m
 Dominique> CONFIG_SCSI_QLA2XXX=m
 Dominique> CONFIG_USB_STORAGE=m

 Dominique> When I plug in the camera, I can see that it is correctly
 Dominique> recognized as /dev/sda1, and I can mount the filesystem.

 Dominique> The problem is, that when I try to copy/cut/paste files from the
 Dominique> camera, it will hang after a few files, and some messages
 Dominique> "control timeout on ep0in" will appear in the logs...

 Dominique> I have searched Google about that, but I did not find the
 Dominique> solution to the issue.

Can anybody help? Should I ask another newsgroup/mailing list?
--
Dominique Deleris
http://www.potato-world.org