mozilla and Xlib

I have been frequently getting this error message:

Xlib: Maximum number of clients reached

Exiting mozilla and then restarting it clears the situation for awhile.
Does anyone else experience this? Is it a problem with mozilla or Xlib?
Is there a way I can see what clients are currently connected to the
server?

I do a lot of remote spawing of mozilla windows by clicking on url's in
email so I'm not surprised that mozilla connects many times, but why
don't they get properly released?

--
"A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it."
		-- Oscar Wilde