Asking more about RSH on Linux

Dear debian-user@lists.debian.org
 I asked about "RSH on Linux" but it still has not OK yet.
> Some messages occur when I type as following:
> #ps -ax| grep portmap
> 355 ?  S 0:00 portmap
> 766 tty1 S 0:00 grep portmap
> I have inserted 2 lines into /etc/hosts.allow file:
> portmap : 192.168.0.0/255.255.0.0 : allow
> portmap : ALL : deny
> But "rsh" still doesn't run ok:
> #rsh node5
> node5: conection refused
> Trying krb4 rlogin...
> node5: conection refused
> trying normal rlogin (/usr/bin/rlogin)

You noted me that:
"are you sure rsh is enabled in /etc/inetd.conf?" I am very sorry, but I don't known how to make rsh is enabled in /etc/inetd.conf?
What must I do to make rsh is enabled in /etc/inetd.conf?
In /etc/inetd.conf file, I see 2 lines below:
ftp  stream  tcp  nowait  root /usr/sbin/tcpd  in.ftpd -l -a
telnet  stream  tcp  nowait  root /usr/sbin/tcpd  in.telnet
I added a line as follows:
rsh stream  tcp  nowait  root /usr/sbin/tcpd  in.rshd
But RSH is not run OK.
I hope you help me once again. Thank you very much.
I look forward to hearing your answers. Nguyen Thanh Hai Le Qui Don University, Hanoi, Vietnam

Do you Yahoo!?