Re: apt doesn't upgrade packages

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 04:55:54PM -0400, Anthony Costa wrote:

> so my question is then, has there been something that has changed in
> testing in the past week that would have significantly slowed the
> number of updated packages? i saw earlier a post hinting to the fact
> that something might have been broken with testing packages via
> apt-get update, although i have since then deleted the post.

Just FYI, I'm getting about 50 automatic upgrades this evening including a
number of Python and CUPS components, ash, dash, and zlib.  If you have any
of those installed and they don't upgrade automatically, you have a problem.
(Testing.)
--
Carl Fink             carl@fink.to
Jabootu's Minister of Proofreading