Re: Woody, Sendmail not adding X-Authentication warnings

On Sun, 25 Jul 2004, Kenneth R. Mort wrote:

> I just installed Woody with the stock sendmail. I added the
> privacy option 'authwarnings', restarted and it doesn't add
> the X-Authentication warnings to emails that I used to get
> under Potato.
>
> Is this a know issue?
>
> Also, it doesn't seem to respect the 'nobodyreturn' privacy
> option either.

Send me your sendmail.mc - I expect that you've put the setting
before the DOMAIN() stuff; which until recently overrode a few
settings...  you shouldn't have a private settings before the
OSTYPE/DOMAIN/etc.

--
Rick Nelson
<knghtbrd> joeyh: I was down since midmorning yesterday and pacbell said