Re: probleme de connéction

Quoting Kamal OUNNIT <kounnit@hotmail.com>:

> j'ai une carte ethernet PCMCIA cardbus 10/100 réf: fcc id:mq4fe2kvx que
> malheureusemnt je n'ai pas de drivers
> est ce que vs pouvez m'aider à ce sujet svp?
> j'ai eppulché tous le web sans résultat ;il ya  pas de fournisseur
> figurant sur la carte
> merci d'avantage...

Hello Kamal,

please note that this is an English mailinglist. Altough that there's probably
plenty people here who understand French, you'll have a much better chance of
getting a good answer if you post your questions in English.

About your question, google tells me (I read it on a German forum, so I can't
blame you for not finding it ;) that your card has the following chipset:
Realtek RTL 8139CL Chip

That shipset should be supported by the rtl8139 kernel module.
You can load the module with the following command:
modprobe rtl8139

Make sure you have pcmcia up and running before you do so:
/etc/init.d/pcmcia start

And check the output of your kernel messages with this command afterwards:
dmesg

Bonne chance!

joost

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution, or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify A.S.T.R.I.D.  nv/sa immediately and then delete this e-mail.