Re: Exim "From " header

On 2004-07-24 11:00:59 +0200, Master_PE wrote:
> I already touth that my Pop3 client is broken. But thats nothing i can
> do about. I use Maildir as a format.

Then I don't know why you get a "From " line; is it really present
in the messages contained in your maildir directory? If yes, this
may be because some problems in your config file. Do you have the
latest version (possibly modified)? You may try to do a backup of
your config files, purge the exim packages (making sure that
/etc/exim4 no longer exist) and reinstall them.

100% validated (X)HTML - Acorn / RISC OS / ARM, free software, YP17,
Championnat International des Jeux Mathématiques et Logiques, etc.