Re: libtiff3g problems

On 24 Jul 2004 00:27:50 +0200, Dominique Deleris
<dominique.deleris@bluewin.ch> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Does anybody have an idea on when the libtiff3g bugs will be
> corrected? I work with TIFF images, and I hate having to switch
> back to Windows to make a slide show of my pictures...
>
> Is there a workaround to make libtiff3g work (in gthumb,
> nautilus, etc...)?
>
> I use SID.

If they do correct it I'd be happy to know about it. I have as of yet
found no viewers that don't use this library but as a result none of
them seem to be able to show me the very large tiffs I sometimes get
sent. (I usually have someone convert them first) This plain sucks.

Wim