Re: d4x

Alexandros Papadopoulos wrote:

On Monday 12 July 2004 18:56, nx13372 wrote:
Hil all,

I can't download a file bigger than 2GB with d4x.
What other tool can i use, that support resume?

Are you sure it's not a limitation of your filesystem/kernel?

Try the following, to create 2,5GB full of zeroes:
$ dd if=/dev/zero of=lala bs=1024 count=2500000

If the file is not created successfully, d4x is not the problem here. Make sure you're using a modern kernel (2.4+) and are on a non-FAT filesystem.

-A

Since every day i'm making backups on dvd, an iso file about 4.1GB, the problem is on d4x. I report that as a bug to the packager maintainer, an to Maxim Koshelev the d4x creater.
Maxim send me the 2.5.0-prefinal version. But there are still a few bugs.

thanks.