Question: How do I recover /var/lib/dpkg/info/

Hi,

I've got a problem: somehow my /var/lib/dpkg/info/ got corrupted (it
seems that there were some file system problems). Now I need to restore
the files that were in there. I know which debs were installed, so in
principle I just need to extract them from the deb files. My question is
how do I do that (in a systematic way).

I hope this is enough information.

Regards,
  Stephan
--
stephan witoszynskyj                  email: stephan.witoszynskyj@gmx.at
zimmermanng. 13                                mobile: +43-650-946 56 76