Re: Re: Still no sound in Flash

Are you running esd?  I'm guessing no.  If not, I wonder if using
esd with ALSA would help (package libesd-alsa0?).

I'm dealing with a similar problem but where accessing a flash
kills my browser if esd is already running.  If esd is not running
(and isn't automatically started by the flash plugin), flash plays
normally but without sound.  As this is your case, I'm wondering
if you set things up so that esd is started by flash, you might
get sound!

Don't know if this will help you at all.

Paul

  --received from Marc Shapiro--