Re: DVD Writing HOW TO

Thx to u all for the help,though I read the the page
http://fy.chalmers.se/~appro/linux/DVD+RW/ which is more or less the same as
the readme for the dvdplusrw debian package I have some doubts and was
looking for a more simple low level howto. Well guess that not allways is
posible so ill put some more reading on it.

Thx again and cya arround,
rak