Re: Fonts in Window Maker

Rodney D. Myers wrote:

On Wed, 21 Jul 2004 00:17:07 -0300
Daniel Figueira <danielf@mandic.com.br> wrote:

Is it possible to change the font size in Window Maker?
Im referring to the font that appears in menus, buttons, etc.
If read about wsetfont, but that apparentely only changes the font and
For the fonts, background, etc, you need to look at the file "style'.
Peruse through that, and change the font size, or whatever.

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear. My themes work fine and they change fonts on window titlebars, menu from when I click on the desktop background, etc., but the font inside the programs, the one from the Menu: "File" "Edit" "View" "Help", etc. doesn't change. Maybe its not even a Window Maker font... I'm not sure...